Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ting tong...must be Jabong!

'Online' & 'shopping' were words that did not come together for me very often. The whole "shopping" experience began and ended at the malls and the internet was a place for social networking! At best, the thought of combining the two came when I had to buy books from Flipkart or tickets from Makemytrip.

I have always been skeptical about shopping online and buying things without the whole "touch & feel" experience. But this issue was taken care of by various online shopping portals, where one could order, open and check the product & try the garments at home and then make the payment. How convenient! Plus I realised that my teenage cousins were already shopping online for clothes and accessories and the most favoured destination was www.jabong.com ...I had to take the plunge!

Around the same time I was offered a Rs 500/- voucher from none other than Jabong! what luck!

Once you visit the website, you discover its simplicity and quickly realise that it is neatly organised making browsing and searching easy and hassle free. The website has a neat and clutter free look. Not to mention that the home page is teeming with offers...enough temptation to shop!

Given my fetish for skin care products, I was pleasantly surprised by the entire range on offer...totally spoilt for choice!

I chose Iraya body lotion and Soultree shower gel. Both the products reached me within 3-4 days. Also notice a sticker on the parcel; which said that I could check the contents before accepting the parcel. Good idea!




While regular shopping is great, don't forget to look out for discount coupons and other mouth watering offers on the website!

Also remember to pick up a thoughtful gift for your mother for mother's day. Jabong seems to have thought of some wonderful ideas...do check it out!

Happy shopping!










                                                                                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Loot upto 56% off from the hub of IndiaRush on these beautiful latest designer anarkali suits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge collection of party wear anarkali suits at vasansi Jaipur. try its beautiful collection. vasansi Jaipur offers you affordable deals on its products.

    ReplyDelete